“You people are robbing me, your God. And, here you are asking, ‘How are we robbing You?’ You are robbing me of the offerings and the ten percent that belongs to me. That’s why your whole nation is under a curse. I am the Lord All-Powerful, and I challenge you to put me to the test. Bring entire ten percent into the storehouse, so there will be food in my house. Then I will open the windows of heaven and flood you with blessing after blessing. I will also stop locusts from destroying your crops and keeping your vineyards from producing. Everyone of every nation will talk about how I have blessed you and about your wonderful land I, the Lord All-Powerful, have spoken!” (Malachi 3:8-12 CEV)
- Food in God’s house.
- God is tested. (Proven to be faithful)
- God throws open the floodgates (windows) of heaven.
- God pours out a blessing that I won’t have room to receive it.
- God rebukes the devourer for you.
- The devourer will not destroy the fruits of your ground (profit/revenue) from your work.
- All nations will call me blessed (because I will be a delightful land).